Thursday, October 8, 2009

THE JUSTICE FOR ALL COALITION

"THE JUSTICE FOR ALL COALITION" is focused on educating the citizens of North Carolina on the need for passage of "THE UNBORN VICTIMS OF VIOLENCE BILL".
Briefly what this legislation pertains to is when an offender murders a pregnant victim, they should be charged with two counts of murder versus one as is currently North Carolina law.North Carolina is one of only a handful of states that refuses to hear this bill on the floor.

Jeff Gerber
(Chairman)
UNION COUNTY,NC
jeffgerber01@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort. See the link below for more info.


    #focused
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please I need help with a family court injustice, please I'm begging.
    My email it's gbachips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please I need help with a family court injustice, please I'm begging.
    My email it's gbachips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete